Tuesday, December 17, 2019

DOWNLOAD SPIPGM2.EXE

To flash the bios I used the following parameters: Thank you so much guys for all the comments. I succeeded in flashing the BIOS with the cable. I also had luck with reflashing my P5B Deluxe. I then wired this to the ribbon cable and hooked the power connector into another running machine. Now that you're ready to flash, boot your flashing computer with your DOS boot media. ECh Unknown manufacturer Command: spipgm2.exe

Uploader: Fenrilabar
Date Added: 3 September 2015
File Size: 42.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3321
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Used 2 semi dead 1.

Bonus Diagram

But for the moment i'm looking for the diodes, resistances and capacitors. I'm very happy that so many people are having success since Spipmg2.exe posted my clarification on the procedure after my own disaster. Just wanted to thank you for this blog post. I actually ran into this and my parallel port was disabled in the bios. I had the same problem with bios of my asus p5b and win 7 64bit. At this point your only two options are quit or retry. The power-unit is connected properly to the motherboard and the light on the motherboard lights up.

Cable was built without resistors and capacitors with 3.

Spipgm2.ece of all I would like to thank you all, gyus, for painless and quick ressurection of my mobo! I modified the code a bit more and managed to unlock the chip and erase it. I have tried 3 different computers. At first I used 2AA batteries and got that error.

Hi, I'm Franco from Italy, and I'd like to thank xpipgm2.exe for your helpfull advices. Knowing this in the first place would have saved me some sippgm2.exe.

Added 1 wire and it worked! I did not finish my cable yet to flash the P5B i send to heaven with using the asus flash tool for vista 64 do not do that!!! When I finish it, How could I connect it to the psu? Can't believe spippgm2.exe worked. I made the cable and i tried with a 2x1,5 V batery AA, one 3v cmos, and finally suply 5 V and rectifide with 2 diodes 0.

This blog helped a great deal with getting my computer back to life. Is there any chance my power-unit has to be reset or something, and the problem is not anymore with the motherboard?

Game Zone: How To Flash Bad Bios

I run in this secuence the commands. Apr 16, 36 0 18, 0.

spipgm2.exe

Also, make sure your parallel port is enabled in your bios on the flashing computer and set to use address h. Motherboard now working perfectly again I have made the cable spi-lpt, but I have some questions about the rest of the parts: I am clearly missing something. According to my DMM, the buzzer which spipgm2.exxe not exist on this model would be sounding continually.

spipgm2.exe

Started by alexboot Today at 8: Diego, spipgm2.eex the chip doesn't have power or something isn't wired correctly. JohannesM JohannesM 7 7 silver badges 17 17 bronze badges. Furthermore, if I press the power-on button on the frontpanel of the case nothing happens.

It wouldn't power off except at the wall. Here is how the header pins are numbered:

No comments:

Post a Comment